At Humanity Justice, we’re committed to guarding your policy. This impounding policy explains how we collect, use, and expose your particular information.
What particular information do we collect?
We collect particular data from you when you visit our website, contribute to our association, bestow your time, or subscribe to our mailing list. The type of particular information we collect may include your name, dispatch address, posting address, phone number, and payment information.
How do we use your particular data?
More so, we use your particular information to give you the services you request, to communicate with you about our work, and to raise finances to support our charge. We may also use your particular information to ameliorate our website and services and to conduct exploration.
How do we partake in your particular data?
Furthermore, humanity justice does not vend or trade your particular data to third parties. We may share your particular information with third-party service providers who help us to give our services, similar to dispatch marketing providers and payment processors. We may also share your particular data with other associations that work to promote and cover mortal justice, but only with your concurrence.
How do we cover your particular data?
We take a way to protect your particular data from unauthorized access, use, or exposure. We use a variety of security measures, including firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- You have choices about how we use your particular data.
- You can also request to pierce, correct, or cancel your particular information.
Changes to this sequestration policy
- We may modernize this impounding policy from time to time.
- However, we will post a notice on our website, if we make any significant changes.
- For you to understand your rights we encourage you to go through our Humanity Justice Impounding policy.